razor-bladeWTCrazor-bladeWTC

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Safer Skies (Razoric.com) Safer Skies (Razoric.com)

hahahahahaha

yea people who eat airplane peanuts are kinda strange. Glad to know im safe on a plane.

Dr. Demento's D&D Dr. Demento's D&D

Stupid Guy below me!!

The guy below me...his name is jbrinskele is an idiot, claiming that some asswipe psx magazine invented D&D!!!...listen here moron, D&D was made
like 50 years ago, it is an interactive RPG board game because Video games werent invented STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was pretty funny Its well worth the watch!

Konami Dance Party Konami Dance Party

This reminds me of.........

You know what this reminds me of.....the big turd floating in my toilet!

dedication to my mother dedication to my mother

im crying...........

oh .... I find this very touching... It makes you
want to love your friends and family as much as you can.... i hope this will teach everyone to make everytime with your family like the last because thats what youll remember the good times..
..............sorry.

The Final Countdown:Part6 The Final Countdown:Part6

These tunnels keep going on forever?These movies keep going on forever! even though they rule make them into one huge movie then put it in the damn feature length section!! grrrrr!

Newgrounds Experience Newgrounds Experience

way to go WADE!!!

Your movies are kicking more ass everytime you submit one....the graphics Kicked! Hope to see you make something with storie, or maybe a game?
Keep Making more!!!
Garrett,

The Final Task The Final Task

This kicks ass

Frame by Frame animation at its best...i think all movies should be made like this...motion tweens are gay!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bard's Song The Bard's Song

it kinda sux

ok,,,,its very boring....its good.......never mind what i just said its cool!

Mega Man Get's Revenge 2 Mega Man Get's Revenge 2

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! Another Wicked Movie by Randy

HAHAHAHAHA hilarious man!!! I still think you should make a game with these charecters!!!!!

paul#1 paul#1

Brilliant!

I dont know how its so brilliant....its sad in a way..............Good Work................*sob*...